Followers

Thursday 26 November 2015

Christmas x 5

Good morning Bloggers, I hope all is well in your world...hugs for all of you.

I am very late this morning so I will get on with it!

I have 5 cards for you today, all digi images merged onto my own photographs.






My photographs taken at Elvaston Castle about 5 years ago. All printed onto white linencard. Photographs and digi images merged in PSP7.
All digi images from Karen's Doodles and coloured with Copics and Sakura Pens.
All cards started off as A4 sheets of white linencard from The Range, which I folded and cut to 7x5 and just under 6x6.
Various card colours/types from stash used for layers, mostly from PDA.
A mix of sentiments, some computer generated and some stamped. Computer generated ones punched with SU.
Not really much else that I can say about them :o)
Jackie xx

18 comments:

brenda said...

A lovely collection of cards Jackie, so clever how you merge the images with your photos, makes them totally unique.

B x

Viv said...

These are great fun Jackie! x

aussie aNNie said...

Jackie these are all adorable, lovely colours too.xx
 { aNNie}

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

such a delightful set love the images brilliant cards Ginny x

Doreen said...

Fabulous cards Jackie,I love the way you merge the images.xxx

McCrafty's Cards said...

I love all of these Jackie, great fun cards
Kevin xx

Viv said...

What super fun cards Jackie,glad to see a little pink in them all too he he ;) Viv xx

Jacee said...

How lovely Jackie, these look fabulous
Hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Crafty Moone Cards said...

Love these cards Jackie.
Sue x

Jackie T said...

Hi Jackie your cards are gorgeous. Hugs Jackie

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Brilliant cards Jackie....love the way you used your photos with great images....Joolsx

Christine L said...

These are fabulous Jackie.... I really do love how you do the merging!

Hugs
Christine x

Christine said...

Hi Jackie your still producing stunning cards with your photos very creative one of a kind cards..keep them coming I will get back to you. .lol
Smiles Christine xx

Alison59 said...

Great se of cards Jackie - love the snow angel :-)

ALI said...

Oh wow, these are fabulous, you clever thing, I could never do this.

Lynne in NI said...

Wow Jackie, these are so cool, love how you merged your images :)

Lynsey said...

Hi Jackie, I love how you have merged the Christmas images onto your photos, they are such fun cards!
Hugs Lynsey x

Sally H said...

A wonderful set of Christmas cards! I love them all! So clever to combine the real and cartoon images