Followers

Saturday 10 October 2015

8x8 commissioned 50th birthday

Good morning everyone, I hope you are all as well as you can be...hugs

Glad to know the forecast is for dry tomorrow, I am off to Mercia Marina to see my daughter and her partner singing in the last Bandstand Busk of the season!

I was asked by a work friend to make a large card for a fisherman, and it had to have bubbles. I think the bubbles were to represent booze as well as water LOL. Luckily I had some of my old photographs which I had taken some years ago! 

 
Basecard is 8x8 Papermania blank.
Own photograph taken on the Erewash Canal at Long Eaton around 6 years ago.
Framed by my very good friend PatEssex (Docrafts). 
Iprinted it onto my usual linencard from The Range.
"Bubble" words printed onto same card in MS Word, then cut with Die-namics stitched circle dies.
Fish stamped with SeeD's stamp for a very old SeeD's set with Memento London Fog.
Glossy Accents bubbles.
The inside is too personal so I am not showing it :o)
Jackie xx





22 comments:

Lisa xx said...

Superb card Jackie, lovely that is so personalised.

Lynne in NI said...

Fab card Jackie - your image is perfect! I've a 50th to make for a golfer this weekend so I'll have to have a root through my stash :)

Christine L said...

Wow - Fabulous card Jackie... perfect for the recipient by the sounds of it! LOVING those bubbles!

Hugs
Christine

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous card Ginny x

brenda said...

As always a super creation Jackie, hope you have a good weekend.

B x

Inger Harding said...

Such a fabulous card Jackie!!
Have a lovely weekend ☺
Inger XX

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Wonderful and fabulous card Jackie have a lovely week-end
Dianne xx :)

Alison59 said...

Perfect and fits the request - great job :-)

Lorna said...

Fabulous male card Jackie, i love the image and the bubbles
have a lovely weekend

Hugs Lorna xx

ALI said...

Love this Jackie, very effective and a fantastic photo.

Jacee said...

This is great Jackie!
Hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Sue said...

WOW! Such a wonderful personalised card Jackie. The perfect choice of photo and a fantastic design.
Sue xx

Lynsey said...

Hi Jackie what a perfect card for a fisherman! Great photo too!
Hugs Lynsey x

Doreen said...

A beautiful card.xxx

Myrna said...

Love your card and I bet the recipient will cherish it!!
Myrna

Stampsnob. said...

She is very lucky to have you she would never find a card like this it has to be custom it is really nice Jackie..............>Lis

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Brilliant card Jackie....great photo and design....Joolsx

Jackie T said...

Hi Jackie this is a stunning 50th birthday card I love the design. Hugs Jackie

Carole Pollard said...

Just perfect Jackie I love your photo and fantastic design love and hugs Carole x

Diane said...

What a lovely scene and frame for your beautiful design Jackie.

Hugs Diane

nnalorac said...

Lovely card for the fisherman, Jackie. Love the added bubbles to your lovely photo. Carol. Xx

coops said...

stunning male card jackie.i love your photo and the bubbles look fabulous ;D

xx coops xx