Followers

Saturday 25 April 2015

Swans 4 and 5

Good morning everyone, I cannot believe that it is Saturday already, how quickly the weeks are flying by!!!

I hope that all is well in your world, or at least as well as it can be, wherever you are...hugs.

Today I have the same swan in two slightly different poses! I do hope you are not getting tired of swans, only two more to come. Yes, I did say I had made 6 cards, but I made a 7th later LOL.


Both CAS card again!
All card used on both is my usual white linencard, folded and cut to fit into 6x6 envelopes.
Photographs printed onto the same whit card then cut with Spellbinders square die.
Clear gems coloured with Copic marker pen.
There really isn't anything else to be said about them :o)
Jackie xx




18 comments:

ALI said...

Gorgeous Jackie, I will never get bored of your photography or cards for that matter.

Carole Pollard said...

Fabulous cards and photos I think these swan photos have been exceptional and I never ever tire of your photo cards they are always amazing love and hugs Carole x

Doreen said...

Love the swans Jackie,Beatiful.xxx

Christine L said...

They may be CAS but they are elegant and fabulous too Jackie..... did you follow that swan around all day? hehe!

Hugs
Christine x

Sue said...

These are gorgeous, your photos are beautiful.
Thank you for your kind get well wishes.
Sue xx

Crafty Moone Cards said...

Beautiful cards Jackie. x

Jackie T said...

Hi Jackie these are gorgeous cards I always love your photos. Hugs Jackie

Myrna said...

Lovely swans and I love the way you showcased them.
Myrna

Stampsnob. said...

Love the swans it is okay by me if you add more and more............Lis

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Stunning cards Jackie...its your beautiful photos that I love...keep taking them...Joolsx

Janette said...

How can anyone get bored with such beautiful pics Jackie, love Swans, so elegant, as are your cards...gorgeous....
Hope your enjoying the week-end.xx

Marie-Louise said...

Jackie these are gorgeous. I love how you have worked the photos.

Stamping With Bibiana said...

wonderful card. love your paper where do you get it?
warm hello from bibiana in california

Alizabethy said...

More stunning cards from you - just love them!!

Lynne in NI said...

These are lovely Jackie, I love your stitched dies :)

coops said...

both so stunning jackie.i love the cas design and gorgeous swans :D

xx coops xx

Viv said...

Both so elegant Jackie, just adore them ;) Viv xx

Sally H said...

More stunning swans made into beautiful card. Love them!