Followers

Tuesday 28 April 2015

Not a photograph in sight!

Good morning everyone, I hope you are all well or getting there...hugs.

Much as I love using my photographs, I decided on a bit of a change with this one. It's been a long time since I made a rocker card and I quite enjoyed making it. 
I love brown and cream together, reminds my of a lovely mug of coffee, which I have sitting beside me as I type LOL.

Doesn't seem 5 minutes since I was saying "I can't believe it's nearly April already" and now it's nearly May already!

Oh well, enough spouting on, here is my card for today.

It is 7" round.
Cream card is lovely textured card from my stash, I've had it for aeons so not sure where I got it but it might be PDA. Brown linencard also from stash, no idea where that is from!
I used Spellbinders Grand Nesties for the basecard and mats and the foliage was cut with one of my two new Memory Box dies.
I made the tiny flowers using gold punched bits from my bits box. 
Punches used are Woodware and Xcut. 
Penny Black sentiment stamped with Versamak and embossed with Stampendous Detail Gold powder. 
Tiny white peasrls coloured with Copic marker pen :o)
Jackie xx

22 comments:

brenda said...

There is something about circle cards that always appeals Jackie and coupled with the lovely colour palette I really do like this one.

B x

Tracey said...

Very nice Jackie. The days are soon flying past as you say. Pity we cant slow it down a little. Take care, Tracey x

nnalorac said...

Gorgeous card Jackie. Love brown and cream too, love the dies, have them too but think I've used one of them omce, oh dear! See these rocker cards and always say I must get and try one. Would be a lovely change from doing the usual square. Carol xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

LOL love your title.Fabulous card great design Ginny x

Janette said...

Jackie this is a gorgeous card, very pretty...

Jackie T said...

Wow Jackie this is a gorgeous card. I love the shape. Hugs Jackie

Myrna said...

Great card and the colors are so pretty. Shaped cards are so much fun.
Myrna

Viv said...

This is really lovely Jackie. x

Doreen said...

Beautiful....Lovely design and colours.xxx

Carole Pollard said...

Just adorable this is a fabulous card and design such gorgeous colours love and hugs Carole x

Jacee said...

This is very pretty Jackie, I love the colours, fab!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Donna Mosley said...

A gorgeous card Jackie, love it!

Donna x

ALI said...

Still beautiful even without photographs...lol.
I keep meaning to try this shape.

Stampsnob. said...

Really going outside you comfort zone and doing a top notch job.......Lis

Unknown said...

Pretty as a picture Jackie! Sorry for my lack of visits, but you know why, *wink*. xxx

aussie aNNie said...

Brilliantly designed card and love all of these added goodies......{aNNie My Personal Blog}

Nataliascraft said...

Gorgeous rocker card Jackie, beautiful design x

Lesley said...

Ve4ry pretty card - I have all the items to make a rocker card just haven't got round to it yet and yes we are nearly in May the year is passing very quickly - Lesley x

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

So lovely. I love the white and rich brown. I agree that it reminds me of a cup of coffee. Very pretty dies you used.

Marianne's Craftroom said...

So pretty, love the colours

Viv said...

It's gorgeous Jackie,lovely shape and colour combo too :) Viv xx

Lynne in NI said...

Such a pretty card Jackie, love your colour combo too :)