Followers

Thursday 29 November 2012

Autumn for a change

Good morning everyone, I hope you are all well, warm and dry.
My card for today features a photograph I took earlier this month just up the road from where I live. I was on my way to Long Eaton and had to stop and just gaze at the wonderful Autumn colour with the sun shining on them. It was truly magnificent :o)


As usual, I feathered the photograph in PSP then printed it onto Papermania textured card, then folded and cut to 5x7.
Hero Arts stamp was used for the sentiment, which is one of my favourites and was particularly relevant as I had done just that to get this picture.
The acorn die was sent to me by a friend who had two, as were the leaf diecuts :o)
Jackie xx

20 comments:

Caroline said...

Jackie this is beautiful I love the image and the autumnal colours are a wonderful change. Caroline xxx

Christine L said...

A stunning card Jackie... those colours in the trees are fabulous and I love your dies with the photo..

Hugs
Christine x

Squirrel x said...

Oooh, just beautiful hun - no wonder you stopped. Love it. Hugs Sxx

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is beautiful Jackie, I love autumn colours
Kevin xx

Doreen said...

Simply beautiful Jackie..a stunning photo and fabulous colours.xxx

Sue said...

WOW! Such a beautiful photograph makes a stunning card Jackie. I love the sentiment too

Sue

Viv said...

This is lovely Jackie - beautiful Autumn colours.

June Nelson said...

Wow Jackie this is so pretty in y our usual wonderful style, love it big huggies June xxxxxxxxxxxx

kay said...

Your photo is stunning,love the card,x

May said...

Gorgeous card Jackie.. Fabulous picture... amazing how to turn these pics into a card...just Brilliant! Hugs May x x x

Myrna said...

Jackie
I love fall and this card is so gorgeous. I am so glad you stopped to take the pic.
Myrna

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Jackie love the card the trees are beautiful. Alison xxx

coops said...

love this jackie.your autumnal pic is stunning ;D

xx coops xx

Donna Mosley said...

Beautiful card Jackie, love the photo and gorgeous leaves.

Donna x

Wishcraft said...

Gorgeous photo and a lovely card, love the sentiment you've used :o) Hugs, Lisa x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Beautiful card Jackie and fabulous pic and love the colour's
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Viv said...

Another beautiful card Jackie, great photo too. I have loved seeing all the fabulous Autumn trees too, amazing this year aren't they :) Viv xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Gorgeous colours making a great card

nnalorac said...

Stunning Jackie, just love the Autumn colours, such a lovely time of year for colour. Carolxx

Chrissy C said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous card. I love your photographic cards - so so nice. Do you get through lots of ink?